[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

After a month and a half of waiting...

This is the best flash that Hussie has ever produced, hands down. I have this entire thing saved to my computer, so I can watch it whenever I want, even when I'm offline. If you're caught up on the story (which I am), it's even better than if you try to watch it without having any background. And, while it might be too much to suggest that people go read ~5,000 pages of webcomic to appreciate this flash the more, I would highly recommend Homestuck to anyone and everyone!

Great job Hussie! Can't wait to see what you turn out next!

"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

Very well done!

Great animation, meaningful subject matter. Watching this gave me chills. Wonderful in all respects. Nice work.

J-qb responds:

Thanks for the review.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Glorious exposition, comrade!

This is one of the greatest videos I have seen in a long time! Great job, don't stop making videos!

Moose To The Moon Moose To The Moon

5/5 10/10

Absolutely mesmerizing. I spent about an hour playing. My high score was eventually 21967. I love how, even once you have all of the upgrades, you're still not 100% sure your going to get to the moon. It took me like 5 days after I had everything to finally make it there.

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

Great Game

I'm playing with a track pad >.< so I didn't score very high. But it's a great game none the less.

Depict1 Depict1

FREE!!

Wonderful. It's not exactly like looking in a mirror, is it? ^_^ Great ending,

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Great vocals!

Is this you singing? If so, you have an amazing voice. A truly great song.

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Oh my god...

I was browsing NG without logging in, and I logged in jut to give this a 10. I haven't heard something this good on NG in a while. I don't do the audio portal much, but man, this is just amazing. You tell the whole story of this girl in the rain, and there is never a spoken word! Why this isn't #1, I have no idea. LOVED IT!

TenchuX responds:

Very kind of you. As for the top 30, it's just a big sham. Every Tuesday it's 0 voter hell and whatever songs didn't get owned end up in the top 30.