Moose To The Moon Moose To The Moon

5/5 10/10

Absolutely mesmerizing. I spent about an hour playing. My high score was eventually 21967. I love how, even once you have all of the upgrades, you're still not 100% sure your going to get to the moon. It took me like 5 days after I had everything to finally make it there.

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

Great Game

I'm playing with a track pad >.< so I didn't score very high. But it's a great game none the less.

Depict1 Depict1

FREE!!

Wonderful. It's not exactly like looking in a mirror, is it? ^_^ Great ending,

Indie Jones Indie Jones

A good cause.

To be honest, I don't like the game very much (I do think it would be better if it had instructions). However, I'm psyched to see this movie. I gave $20 towards the cause, so I get a free digital copy, and a high-five. ^_^

So, in short:

Not a great game, for a great cause.

seanjames responds:

Works for me :)

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Best zombie survival quiz on Newgrounds!

That I have played at least. I noticed that you used Max Brooks's model of the zombie. ^_^ Good for you! I personally scored 84% (the ZSG is like my Bible). It could have gone into a bit more detail in places, but other than that I thought it was amazing! Great job!

Canabalt Canabalt

Windows

It's great, but it's just a little bit too hard to jump through the windows. At high speeds, you'd have to just before it even got onto the screen to make it. Other than that, I love the game.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

It was a lot of fun, and really relaxing.

I played through this game once, and I'm determined to get all the way through it without breaking. Also, playing with your eyes closed is great fun. My only complaint is that I would have liked more levels. Maybe 5? All in all, a great game.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome

In the truest sense of the word. I love this game, a lot of my friends play, so my high score earns me bragging rights, and the medals are a great source of fun points. As I write this I have the tank, missile and missile launcher, so my goals now are to get the golden gun, and then get every medal (both Newgrounds and ingame). Thanks. :)

Sideways Sideways

The glitch is still there...

When you get the Hold Shift medal, the game starts winning levels on it's own. I think it's cycled through the game 4 times now as I read some of the comments below me. I got the Hero and Super Hero medals, which makes me look awesome, but I didn't get the enjoyment out of the game after the first 8 levels because of it. If you can fix it, then you will get more points.

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

Global Thermonuclear War

I loved it! The whole thing was great. In fact, the only complaint I have is that the slide show makes it a bit hard to read the text. Also, loved the reference to War Games, that was amazing. ^_^