[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

After a month and a half of waiting...

This is the best flash that Hussie has ever produced, hands down. I have this entire thing saved to my computer, so I can watch it whenever I want, even when I'm offline. If you're caught up on the story (which I am), it's even better than if you try to watch it without having any background. And, while it might be too much to suggest that people go read ~5,000 pages of webcomic to appreciate this flash the more, I would highly recommend Homestuck to anyone and everyone!

Great job Hussie! Can't wait to see what you turn out next!

"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

Very well done!

Great animation, meaningful subject matter. Watching this gave me chills. Wonderful in all respects. Nice work.

J-qb responds:

Thanks for the review.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Glorious exposition, comrade!

This is one of the greatest videos I have seen in a long time! Great job, don't stop making videos!

Owls Owls

Owls!

Wonderful! It's so seamless that there's no way to stop watching! I would listen to a loop of this for hours!

-Tomamoto's The Kingdom- -Tomamoto's The Kingdom-

"Reading is so gangster..."

I liked the credits the best. ^_^

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Look at my horse!

Schme... Larry is amazing! I can only hope that the third one comes out soon.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Great

A little confusing if you haven't seen the first one. Speaking of, it's even better than the first one! The game is going to be epic, I can't wait.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Nice animations.

You did a good job. I'm wondering if anyone else caught the non-subtitled "Teme!" (I spelled it phonetically, okay.) Also, the Kirby music was a nice touch :) That squid though... 'Lil bit creepy.

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Best one!

Out of the three, this one is the best, for sure :)

cobra0528 responds:

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Great!

I personally got convinced to join Facebook by my friends a while ago, and I will admit that a lot of stuff is fairly trivial, but sometimes you actually learn new things about people. Plus there's the pictures to stare at for hours upon hours like a stalker. :P